Obituary of Helen Waskul
Helen Waskul, of Sprague, MB., passed away on Tuesday, December 14, 2021, at the age of 80 years old, at the Vita Personal Care Home, Vita, MB.
She is survived by her children:
- Rose (Jeff) Holme, of Marchand, MB.
- Michael (Rose) Waskul, of Bissett, MB.
- Andy (Alison) Waskul, of Sprague, MB.
- Ronnie (Karen) Waskul, of Neosho, Missouri.
- Barbra (Mike) Hahn, of Erskin, Minnesota.
- Wayne (Tammy) Waskul, of Steinbach, MB.
- John Waskul, of Roseau, Minnesota.
Helen is also survived by her siblings: her brother John and sisters: Mary, Verna, Anna and Florence.
Whom the rest called “Baba” is survived by: 13 grandchildren, four step-grandchildren & 28 great-grandchildren.
Helen was predeceased by her husband Stanley, her daughter-in-law Rebecca, her parents: Bill & Wasylka Cherwayko and one brother Matt.
The family would like to thank the Vita Personal Care Home and staff for the services and support during her final time.
In lieu of flowers donations can be made in memory of Helen (Baba, Sister & Mom) to Evergreen Senior Citizens Club.
Baba so enjoyed her friendship and quality time at the Senior Center in Sprague. The funds will go toward some greatly needed building maintenance and upgrades to help sustain their ability to continue their gracious services and meals they provide.