A Co-op Venture
Service with Dignity, Integrity, and Care
Membership at Birchwood is your opportunity to take some measure of control of:
- Funeral Costs
- Uncertainties and fears related to your personal funeral arrangements
Here’s how it works
A person becomes a member of the Co-op by purchasing 200 (or more) common shares at $1.00 each – that’s $200.00 (or more). Please note that there is a waiting period of six (6) months for full benefits to apply. The full amount of the shares will be refunded should you pass away prior to end of the six month waiting period.
This entitles the person:
- To voting rights
- To elect the board of directors
- To help decide major issues, etc.
- To a refund of your $200.00 (or more) at your funeral.
- To a discount from the general public’s fair market price for your funeral.
- To an accumulated discount based on accrued profits – credited to your funeral (or estate).
- To the peace of mind that comes to an individual and their significant others from knowing they have taken some measure of control of their final hour.
Birchwood provides a full range of funeral services for members and to the general public of the Southeast. We provide traditional and cremation options to all faiths and beliefs. We arrange for burial plots and monuments. Our professional staff would like to assist you in making arrangements that suit your needs and to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We offer a full range of pre-arranged and pre-paid funeral options.
Our location in Steinbach offers two chapels, the West Chapel seats 280 and the East Chapel seats 125. (Overflow options are available) Our reception center can accommodate 275. Complete lunch arrangements are available.
Board of Directors
to contact board members directly
please email email@example.com
Managing Funeral Director
Funeral Director Assistant
Part-Time Office Administration